Tank for diesel with manual rotary pump
with cylindrical horizontal axle, fitted on anti-roll support brackets. Manufactured with top quality carbon steel S235JR UNI EN10025, submerged arc welded.
Painted with epoxy powders, hydraulically tested and equipped of the following accessories:
- manhole diameter 420 mm with bolt and seals,
- 3” lockable rapid coupling ring-nut, with load-limiting valve calibrated at 90% of the tank geometric capacity,
- 1”-1/2 pressure relief valve with flame-breaker mesh
- Externally visible level gauge,
- drain sleeve with ball valve on the bottom by 3/4“ and security cap,
- plug grounding and equipotentiality,
- xternal suction with non-return valve 1”,
- ball valve 1”,
- pipe connecting to the fuel dispensing unit.
equipped with a manual rotary pump 30 litres/m, flexible hose with connection 6 mt length, manual fuel nozzle with holder.
made of carbon steel sheet, self-supporting base frame already preset and bolted to the bottom of the tank, it can be placed on any type of ground, with a capacity of not less than 110% of the overall geometric capacity. Equipped with safety cap 1” suitable for fixing the uprights of the roofing. The basin is entirely painted with epoxy powder.
AVAILABLE ITEMS & DETAILS
Dimensions (Without roof)