Tank for diesel with fuel dispenser box
COS-MEK produces a wide range of dispenser containers for diesel with dispenser group in boxes.
All the gas oil distributors are HOMOLOGATED M.I. with certificate of homologation M.I. n ° 3192/4113 subsection 242 of 01/07/1998 and subsequent renewals and extensions, as well as complying with the D.M. 22/11/2017.
Various tank sizes are available: 498 – 992 – 1575 – 2273 – 3117 – 4942 – 5940 – 8960 liters.
With cylindrical horizontal axle, fitted on anti-roll support brackets. Manufactured with top quality carbon steel S235JR UNI EN10025, submerged arc welded. Painted with epoxy powders, hydraulically tested and equipped of the following accessories:
- manhole diameter 420 mm with bolt and seals
- 3” lockable rapid coupling ring-nut, with load-limiting valve calibrated at 90% of the tank geometric capacity
- 1”-1/2 pressure relief valve with flame-breaker mesh – h= 2,40 m
- Externally visible level gauge with inner protection hose for the float
- stair of access to the load (only for CD50, CD60, CD90)
- drain sleeve with ball valve on the bottom by 3/4“ and security cap
- plug grounding and equipotentiality
- external suction with non-return valve 1”, ball valve 1” pipe and rigid connecting to the fuel dispensing unit.
FUEL DISPENSING UNIT
Inside in metal box, with tamperproof lock and a dispenser nozzle bracket, self priming electric pump with bybass, flow rate 50 or 70 or 90 litres/min (230 VAC), flow meter for private use with partial volume to 3 figures and progressive total to 6, flexible hose with connection 6 m length, automatic nozzle with swivel coupling, IP 55 control pannel with start-up device “Pump block” to lowest level.
made of carbon steel sheet, self-supporting base frame already preset and bolted to the bottom of the tank, it can be placed on any type of ground, with a capacity of not less than 110% of the overall geometric capacity. Equipped with safety cap 1” suitable for fixing the uprights of the roofing. The basin is entirely painted with epoxy powder.
AVAILABLE ITEMS & DETAILS
Pressure relief valve with flame-breaker mesh
Detail of the brew group
Ground fixing brackets
Certificate of Homologation M.I. n ° 3192/4113 subsection 242 of 01/07/1998 and succ. renewals and extensions.