Phytosanitary safety cabinets
Phytosanitary safety cabinets designed to meet all the latest requirements relating to the safe storage and disposal of phyto-pharmaceuticals and pesticides.
- Rugged galvanized steel frame, mad of cold-pressed steel sheet, thickness 12/10 mm.
- Hinged double front door, oven-baked powder coated, green-coloured, which grants a very smooth and resistant surface easily washable and sanitizable.
- Concealed handle with 3-points closure safety lock.
- Air grills for ventilation (on sides and top).
- Internal height adjustable shelves completed with extractable trays for
- Safety sign indicating the presence of hazardous, toxic and corrosive
H x W x D (mm)
|APK300||1910 x 1000 x 500||1000 l||3||65|
|APK250||1000 x 800 x 450||360 l||1||35|