Oil purifier- FILTER AND TRANSFER UNIT is the ideal tool for decontaminating oil by removing suspended particles.
The unit’s application is in situations where hydraulic systems or machinery lubrication requires that the circulating oil be free from impurities. The filtering unit is composed of a volumetric vane pump that suction the oil to be purified, sending it through a high-filtering capacity cartdrige filter that removes the impurities.
The unit is equipped with helically wound transparent suction and discharge tubes for easy control of operations. Filter clogging is revealed by a manometer installed on the filter head. Its support is wheeled for ease of movement and use.
Easy to use and maintain, it is the ideal piece of equipment to decontaminate oil simply and cleanly.
Art. 4900 - OIL PURIFIER
- Flow-rates from 25 to 30 l/min, according to the clogging of the filter.
- Continuous operation
- Noise less than 70 dB.
- Filtration Capacity.
- Wheeled tubular support structure with anti-corrosion treatment
and paint finish for outside use.
- Self-priming volumetric vane pump, equipped with bypass.
- Self – ventilated, IP 55 induction motor, with thermal protection and cut-off switch.
- Interchangeable cartridge filter with head. Paper filter with filtering capacity of 10 micron. Supplied with one replacement cartridge.
- Manometer to signal filter clogging.
- Helically wound transparent suction and output tubing.
Art. 7600 - REPLACEABLE CARTRIDGE
Cartridge filter with SPIN-ON in absorbent paper 10 microns
This cartridge is a replacement for art. 4900 – DEPUROIL oil purifier which allows to decontaminate the oil from suspended particles.