Distributor industrial series Fimac
Fimac industrial series dispenser designed for use by private customers who need to supply fuel from their own tanks, such as transporters, municipalities, firefighters, the army, etc. while ensuring the high level of performance and precision of road models.
The hydraulic group FIMAC (pump and meter) is approved to metric level with certified CEE and the heads are all type approved to metric level.
- Art. 4650 IND – FIMAC DISTRIBUTOR 50 l/min
- Art. 4680 IND – FIMAC DISTRIBUTOR 80 l/min
TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS AND DOTATIONS
The Fimac industrial series distributor has the following characteristics and equipment:
- Volumetric shovel FIMAC vane pump with degassing unit, compact construction with body in stainless steel, adjustable bypass, filter and valves of don’t return incorporate. Prevalence 5 meters. Capacity 50 or 80 litres/min.
- Explosion-proof electric motor with adequate power to the pump, feeding 380 V three-fase.
- Volumetric meter FIMAC four-piston, cast iron body, adjusting of each of the four pistons, accuracy + / – 0.2%. high repeatability
- Head volumetric electronic single front that allows the display of litres provided for each operation and counter for the total metering dispenser (a liquid crystal display
- Steel stainless body shop.
- Automatic nozzle ZVA Elaflex.
- Professional dispensing hose 6 m length
- Prepared for connection to managerial system